On the Internet we often hear about hair tattooing as a remedy for baldness. But…
Dr. CHIARA INSALACO .
SPECIALIST IN CHIRURGY PLASTIC, RICOSTRUCTIVE AND ESTETIC. DOTTORATO DI RICERCA IN SCIENZE MEDICO CHIRURGICHE, UNIVERSITYTOR VERGATA DI ROMA.
E-mail: email@example.com .
Covid-19 Guide Lines before the visit:
- Reservations for the trichological visit or checkup must be made by phone
- The patient will be asked to come alone, or if he/she is a minor or needs to be accompanied, to come with one person only
- The patient will be asked to be as punctual as possible, without arriving early or late.
- The patient is informed that he/she will find at the door of the doctor’s office a sheet of paper specifying the rules to be followed in the office.
- The patient and his or her caregiver are asked to read it and comply with its recommendations.
- Patients are asked to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other people in the office and to wear a mask when entering.
- The patient will be asked to fill in a self-certification form and will be subjected to a body temperature measurement with an infrared thermometer.
- If a temperature higher than 37° is detected, the visit will be postponed.
- A dispenser for hand disinfection is available as soon as you enter the office.
- Once in the office, the patient will proceed with hand disinfection.
- Those who arrive wearing gloves are asked to discard them prior to hand disinfection. Upon exiting they will be supplied with a new pair of gloves.
- Before each patient enters the examination room, the physician will disinfect the horizontal surfaces where the patient may come in contact and the chair or stool provided for the patient.
- During the examination, the physician will limit contact and proximity with the patient to what is strictly necessary, and in any case will first wear disposable gloves.
- If instruments are used, for example a videodermatoscopy probe, they will be disinfected after each use.
Thank you for your cooperation
Dr. Chiara Insalaco